Saturday, February 11, 2006

Got Intarsia?


The Progress
Originally uploaded by littlekidd.
OK, this is my first crack at intarsia, and I'm pretty stoked. This is the first 10 rows or so of the dragon, completed during opening ceremonies last night. I forged my way through another eight rows or so tonight, but will spare you the incremental pictures.

This is REALLY fun. I'm already looking forward to a romp through my Kaffe Fassett Pattern Library book after I finish this (and the six other projects I have lying around the house, and the three I need to finish for the shop...)

1 Comments:

Blogger knittinmom said...

Hi, Carolyn! Thanks for e-mailing me your link! I always love reading other PDX knitting blogs. That vest looks like it's going to be great. Can't wait to see the finished product!

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home