Monday, January 23, 2006

The Sweater from Hell


The Sweater from Hell
Originally uploaded by littlekidd.
Welcome to my blog. I'll dispense with all of the usual introductory formalities, except to offer my apologies to those who work or benefit from counseling and/or antipsychotic medication. For those who have it, bipolar disorder is no laughing matter.

I tried and tried and tried to come up with a witty play-on-words name for my blog that wasn't already taken. This was the best I could think of. And, you have to admit, we rabid knitters are just a little manic.

So, here's my first post. The sweater that started it all. The sweater I started more than a year ago -- just a couple of months after I learned to knit. It was supposed to be a Christmas present for my husband in December '04. It had a preordained spot under the tree this year...

... and, it's still not done. But then again, neither are my Christmas cards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home