Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Bottom's Up to Neck Down!


Cheapie Baby Cardie
Originally uploaded by littlekidd.
Made this baby cardie with Paton's cotton. It's a little stiff, but hey, at $5 a skein for almost 200 yards, it beats a swift kick in the head. This 6 mo. sweater took only a ball and a half.

Decided to take a break from cleaning for my housecleaner (is that screwed up, or what?) to make a quick post.

If you follow breaking weather news, you might have heard that the sun shone here yesterday. We Oregon moles came out of our burrows squinting in the oh-so-foreign bright light, comparing skin translucency (much the way people in San Diego compare tans, I suppose.)

It has been the rainiest winter in my eight years here. One day of sun, and now it's wet and cold again today. I feel like I'm in a Ray Bradbury novel. Can someone do a cermonial dance or something, and get us past this? I'm growing webs between my toes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home