Saturday, April 07, 2007


Felty Easter!
Originally uploaded by littlekidd.
Happy Easter! We don't celebrate the religious version in our house... just the dyed eggs and bunny chocolate version. Here's a felted basket I made for Zack. He picked out the colors. Sure says Easter to me. The number one Bunny will drop his goodies in the basket tonight after Zack's asleep.

This is my friend Cheri's pattern. If you like it and want to make one for next year, you can pick up a copy at The Naked Sheep Knit Shop in Portland.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn,
The link to The Naked Sheep doesn't seem to work. I'd love to check out their great web site.
Thanks,
Brad

1:44 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

That easter basket is just adorable! I totally love it. Congrats for getting Zach to knit. Mr. J fondles the yarn and asks if everything I'm making is for him (he seems to like my knitting more than anyone else in my house) but he hasn't yet shown the desire to knit. So tell me about the lizard ridge - I've constantly eyed that pattern but I find Noro so scratchy I can't seem to bring myself to make a blanket it it. Let me know how yours is turning out. It certainly is pretty!

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home