Tuesday, March 13, 2007


Vader sweater
Originally uploaded by littlekidd.
It's coming down to the wire. I feel like Luke Skywalker taking one last one-in-a-million shot at blowing up the Death Star.

OK, not really. But I do have to get this finished tonight. Tomorrow is Zack's big day.

Just a couple of rounds at the collar, and then ends to weave in.
I have backup presents, in case it doesn't fit. I'm pretty pleased with the way it came out, though, considering I totally winged it. No plans to write it down, but I'm happy to share the Excel chart I used to create Vader's head. Just send me an e-mail if you want it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sheila said...

The sweater is great. Sure hope it fits him because I bet he will squeeze his way into! Great Vader.

10:15 PM  
Blogger Berlinswhimsy said...

What a great sweater! My son was here when I opened your site and he was very impressed! (I think you might be one of my knitting ring "neighbors!")! :-)

8:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so great! I heard that it was a hit. So glad that Zach liked it. I can't wait to see a finished pic.

3:43 PM  
Blogger shopgirl said...

Holy cow! Great job! I hope he LOVES it!

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home