Thursday, February 23, 2006

Personal Best


Almost finished!
Originally uploaded by littlekidd.
Is 8th Place OK? My goal was to complete the dragon-y back of this vest by the end of the Olympics. With just a couple of inches to go, I know I'll make it. And I'm very pleased with the results. But I'm a little sad I didn't get the WHOLE vest done. I feel a little like an Olympic skier who finishes in 8th place. It's definitely a thrill and a personal best. But fantasies of a gold medal still linger.

Technically I didn't "complete" this project. I set out to get this much done and I did it. I learned a lot of new knitting skills for which I am thrilled. As far as I'm concerned, my Olympics continues untill I get the front of this made. Stay tuned!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

That is so cool! Congratulations!

12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh it looks so good!

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home