Monday, March 20, 2006

Experiencing Technical Difficulties...

No new pics lately, because the camera is on the fritz. (OK, I can't really blame the camera. We have misplaced the memory card.) For the record, the dragon vest front and back are finished and looking great. I just have to block, weave in a few ends, stitch 'em together and add some trim around the arm and neckholes.

Clapotis and Via Diagonale are done too -- they're on display at The Naked Sheep (the shop, that is, not the Web site).

I still have about 1.5 inches to seam up at the armpit of the "Sweater from Hell."



I don't know why I can't finish it. I think I'm afraid it won't fit and all that work will have been for nothing.

Lately I'm working a modified version of "Lady Eleanor" from Scarf Style. Pics of progressto come as soon as I can find that $*%& memory card.

1 Comments:

Blogger Caitlin said...

Jim is SO coming into Mabel's and modeling that beast when it's well and truly finished!

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home