Thursday, February 10, 2011

Back from the Abyss


Iceland Star
Originally uploaded by littlekidd
Hey there,
Though I know blogs are meant to be visited more frequently by their contributors, here I am making an annual appearance. And here's a photo that's at least six months old. This is Wyoming, after all. Just picture everything that's green in this picture covered with white. And oh, any bare skin you see here would now be covered with wool.

I'm writing now with ACTUAL news, though. I have finally managed to post a couple of my patterns for sale on Ravelry! Not sure what took me so long. It has only been a day since I posted them and I've already sold a couple of copies! Wowee. What fun.

For your viewing pleasure, may I present the Optical Illusion Hat and the Slip Stash Hat

These are old patterns. Those of you who knew me in Portland know that. But they've been given a face lift and if all goes well they're the leading edge of a stream of patterns to come. My friend and business partner, Dawn Bryfogle, have a new company called Knitting on the Divide. We'll publish more patterns under that name soon. Please check them out and let me know what you think!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home